skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Peaceful Life
Tuesday, 7 July 2009
The Village I live in
1 comment:
Alesha
said...
wow, it is lovely.
7 July 2009 at 18:43
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(52)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(9)
▼
July
(17)
Mars bars and big asses
Worry
London and the Country
Rain and Tim and Me
6 weeks without washing
Love and Life
Bath: The Spa & Bruno
Jorge's visit, Banksy and Deep fried Mars Bars
True Blood
Another Day
The Hedges!!!
My walk today
Ohhh my head
Our house and views
The Village I live in
Some Photos from my walk today
Rain....
About Me
hbeckrich
Im 39 and just quit my very stressful job in corporate america and moved to a small village in England. I did this in hopes of changing my life. Of doing something that I love, something meaningful and soulful, something that might benefit others.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
wow, it is lovely.
Post a Comment