Sunday, 12 July 2009

Bath: The Spa & Bruno





Tim took me to the spa today in Bath. I don't have any pics of the spa but it was beautiful. We sat on the roof top mineral pool and looked out over the city. It was amazing. Then we walked around Bath, bought a bunch of stuff including a new digital camera (which by the was it is so cool that you can just put your memory card into the new mac book and it goes directly into iPhoto) and then went to see Bruno. It's so weird being in this amazing place and then going to see a movie. It's nice to know I can come back anytime because I live here ;) Just finished up a nice macro meal and about to go to sleep. The sun doesn't go down until 10:30 so it messes with my head but Im tired enough that it wont bug me tonight.


No comments: