So I tried to follow my girlfriend Alison’s food blog and ended up following my own. I have no idea how I got by in a tech company. Im such an idiot when it comes to technology. Anyway...if your interested in Macrobiotics or vegan food she has a great blog with some great links. http://alisonpalison.blogspot.com Alison and I went to yoga school together and she is the one who taught me so much and constantly inspires me in macrobiotics and yoga.
Tim’s sister and fiance are coming in for a quick visit today and then Im off to a girls 5 day weekend in London tomorrow. I have not been to London yet so am super excited about it and about seeing Lauren. Were going to take a Jack the Ripper tour! I can’t wait. Then we are planning our 2 week vacation to Turkey. Leaving end of July.
Not much to say today. I attached some photos. Of the rain from my living room window, Tim and I, me in our kitchen, and my cute bike with the basket that Tim got for me.
It has finally stopped raining for a second and a half so Im going to hop on my bike and get to the farm to pick up some veggies to cook up for tonight before the downpour starts again. I have a few small windows of opportunity to actually be outside when it’s not raining. I think Im just going to have to get used to biking in the rain since I refuse to drive in this insane country of drivers. Im still biking on the wrong side of the road and looking the wrong way when I cross the street so going to avoid driving for the time being. Im sure I will get sick of not being able to drive soon enough but at the moment Im going to stick to the bike. It will help me loose this 10 pounds I gained during the iPhone launch (I like to blame everything I don’t want to take responsibility for on Apple). Not sure who the kicking post is going to be now. I guess myself. Or maybe I can just blame Tim for everything :)
OH...and p.s. Tim has a couple of experiments going at the moment that I should mention.
- Growing his hair long (which I love and think he looks mighty foxy)
- Someone told him that if you don’t wash your hair for 6 weeks it starts to clean itself and he was fascinated enough to attempt this experiment on himself. Soooooo.....I think we are on day 7. He’s trying to talk me into it but....um...no.

2 comments:
On experiment #2, even if the hair starts to clean itself in 6 weeks, can yoU really live with yourself for the 5 weeks in between? LOL!
Thanks for the blurb! As for the non-washing experiment, I think the key thing is to actually wash your hair with water (but not shampoo) and then your hair will begin to be fine on its own. It has its own oils that get stripped out when you shampoo it. Obviously if you do something gross you might want to anyway. :)
Post a Comment