Okay...so Im a total technology nob. I think I had comments disabled. So...please comment if you like. I would love to hear your comments. Either that or no one is reading this.....hich is totally fine too ;) xoxo
Im 39 and just quit my very stressful job in corporate america and moved to a small village in England. I did this in hopes of changing my life. Of doing something that I love, something meaningful and soulful, something that might benefit others.
3 comments:
I am SO living vicariously through you (ok, except for the smoking part ;).
you are so brave to open yourself up to this entire adventure (life with tim, life in england, the blog). following & loving every entry!
keep it up, girl!
xoxo
lisa s.
We are reading and enjoying Hilary. xx00
Keep on writin' 'cause I'm readin'!
Isn't the NHS great?! Pray that America gets her shit together and we get the same right for our citizens.
Miss you!!
LL
xx
Post a Comment