Tuesday, 8 September 2009
Back from France
Sorry it's been so long. Im an old lady, threw out my back again. It is horrible and Im in rancid constant pain which makes it hard for me to write because I can't concentrate. Yes...Im here for the pity PARTY. Thank you. It does just suck though. Im 39 and I feel like Im 25 but my body is still 39. Even though Im not going to buy into all the bullshit about getting older and what we can and can not do. Because I do believe that if we take care of ourselves, exercise, eat right, do yoga, we can very youthful as we get older and we do not have to surrender to the effects of age. THAT said....aahhhh ummm...this bad yogi, NOT taking such great care of herself 39 year old is in a 39 year old body and evidently it was a bit rough on the old back. So....not much to write today but just wanted to check in. I will write more soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment