It's amazing, this place. The spa is in Bath, where the Roman Baths were. The city was founded in 50 BC by the Romans based on the healing mineral springs and opened up a bunch of public baths back then. So as your sitting outside (at twilight :) in the mineral springs, the same mineral springs that the Romans used back then, you get to look at this ancient city, outside, and float around in the water, or use the steam rooms or the indoor pool. There is a cafe there and you go in your bathrobes and towels. So we did....and ate a nice dinner (with a bunch of other people in bathrobes...it was super weird but I liked it) and of course I had a large glass of red wine to even further chill me out.
Anyway..I realized once again what a bore of a baby I am. I mean seriously. Im having an amazing adventure here and I forget it all the time and focus on the bad rather than the good.
The country side is truly amazing right now. The autumn is here and the leaves are changing to these bright red's and oranges (I'll take some pics and post them) and I have a beautiful life and an amazing beautiful man.





1 comment:
wow!!! I been to Bath in the daytime. That is amazing honey. i love you
Post a Comment